Our core values regarding user data
- We do not sell user data.
- We do not collect and process user data without user's consent.
- We only collect and process user data when absolutely necessary.
- We do not track user activity, our website can be visited anonymously.
- We do not use user data to send spam or unwanted emails, including newsletters.
What information does Anfibia collect?
What do we use your information for?
- To provide customer service: Your feedback is used to improve our software and provide customer service.
- To process transactions: Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
- To send support emails: The email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional updates, related product or service information.
How is information protected?
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
- European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR): We have taken all measures to make sure we do not collect user data unless specifically requested, or sent, by the user. Our website can be visited anonymously. Users have information on how we process, collect and protect user data. Users have also means to contact us for more information or to request us to remove their data from our servers. Our partners comply with European data protection requirements, please check their respective privacy statements for details.
- California Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance: Because we value your privacy we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. We therefore will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent.
- Children's Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance: We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Children's Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
Terms and Conditions
Copyright ©2000-2022 Anfibia Software. All rights reserved.