Privacy, Terms & Conditions
Please read our privacy statement and the terms and conditions.
Check the product EULA in the documentation.
Questions? Contacts us at email@example.com.
Our core values regarding user data
- We do not sell user data.
- We do not collect and process user data without user's consent.
- We only collect and process user data when absolutely necessary.
- We do not track user activity, our website can be visited anonymously.
- We do not use user data to send spam or unwanted emails, including newsletters.
What information does Anfibia collect?
We collect information from you when you place an order, fill out a form or contact us directly by email. When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, organization, e-mail address or mailing address. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
We use outside credit card processing companies (Stripe and FastSpring) to bill users for goods and services. Our website providers (Hostway and Namecheap) activate log files in our website. This includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, platform type, date/time stamp, and number of clicks to analyze trends, administer the site, track user’s movement in the aggregate, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. IP addresses, etc. are not linked to personally identifiable information. Please, check their privacy statement for more details.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To provide customer service: Your feedback is used to improve our software and provide customer service.
- To process transactions: Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
- To send support emails: The email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional updates, related product or service information.
How is information protected?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information. All supplied sensitive/credit information, including contact data, is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and encrypted by our payment gateway providers only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will not be stored on our servers.
User data is only collected if users actively contact us or place an order in our website. Users may request a copy of their data or that we remove all of their data in our control, at any time. We can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org or from our support page.
No. We do not store cookies on your computer to track user activity.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website (Namecheap, Hostway), conducting our business (Stripe, Fastspring, Marketcircle), or servicing you (Hey), so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential and comply with the General Data Protection Regulation. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety.
- European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR): We have taken all measures to make sure we do not collect user data unless specifically requested, or sent, by the user. Our website can be visited anonymously. Users have information on how we process, collect and protect user data. Users have also means to contact us for more information or to request us to remove their data from our servers. Our partners comply with European data protection requirements, please check their respective privacy statements for details.
- California Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance: Because we value your privacy we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. We therefore will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent.
- Children's Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance: We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Children's Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
Terms and Conditions
Please also see our Terms and Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website.
Terms & Conditions
The term 'Anfibia' or 'Anfibia Software' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the following domains: anfibia.net and anfibia-soft.com. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Deskman is a software product created, developed and supported by us, available to download from our website free of charge for evaluation. Please check the product EULA.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website. All trademarks © by their respective owners.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the European Union.